When i try to open my JPEG photos then JPEG Error Code #53 comes up on the screen. I really can’t understand behind such alerts. Is my photo damaged or corrupted? Is there any method to fix the error completely and make my files accessible again. If you have any idea about my problem then please help me. I am eagerly waiting for your response. Thank you so much in advance.
JPEG is a popular file format which stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. It is used by most of the digital camera, smartphones and other photo capturing devices. It uses less space and comes with best picture quality that’s why it is extremely popular among the users. Due to its small size, it can be easily shared on World Wide Web. JPEG compression is generally used in a number of image file formats. However, digital photos are prone to be corrupted or damaged. Many users has recently detected JPEG Error Code #53 on their screen whenever they will attempt to open the saved JPEG files. You should know that it is an hexa decimal code which contains the problem and its location. Generally, it appears due to corrupted JPEG files. There are many more reasons behind such error codes. Some of the important points are mentioned below:-
- Insufficient memory space to view the JPEG images.
- Using incompatible media player to view the file.
- Corruption of Windows opearting system or error in disk.
- Unreliable codes or payloads in Windows Registry Editor.
- Virus or malware infection in the PC.
- Changing the file extension improperly.
- Unwanted interruption while file transfer.
- Abrupt termination of the system when photo is in use.
After getting JPEG Error Code #53, many user thinks “How to repair JPEG files”. In fact, when you will try to open such infected files then floods of error message will also appear on the screen which has been mentioned below:-
- File does not exists in the memory.
- Unable to complete the operation.
- Insert a removable media in the drive.
- Do you want to format the SD card?
- Image.jpeg is either corrupted or damaged.
However, these error messages are extremely annoying. But you will be happy to know that now it is possible to fix corrupted jpeg file. In order to repair damaged jpeg files, you can follow either manual or automatic methods which are mentioned below:-
Method 1: How to Repair Corrupted JPEG files Manually?
Step 1: Perform Windows Cleaning Boot Process:-
- Initially, you need to type “msconfig” in the search box and click on OK button.
- A dialog box will appear, now choose System Configuration Utility > General > Selective Start-up.
- Now, you need to uncheck Load Startup item and click on Services option.
- Select Hide All Microsoft services option and click on Disable All button.
- Go to Startup Tab and enable each startup item and finally click Disable button.
- Now, you need to click on OK button and Reboot the PC to see the changes.
Step 2: Using Restore System option to enable previous version.
- Reboot Windows PC and make sure that you are logged in as administrator.
- In the search box, you need to type System Restore and choose Create a Restore Point.
- Now, choose System Protection option and click on Configure.
- Enable Turn on system protection and finally click on OK button.
- Users need to follow the screen instructions and choose the particular restore point and click on Next button.
Step 3: Perform Changes in the Extensions:-
- Users need to confirm that JPEG files are stored in th correct extension.
- If not then you need to save the file using the JPEG extension.
Step 4: Re-download the JPEG files:-
If youre previous download was incomplete then it is possible that you will get JPEG Error Code #53. So, you need to download the file again to make it accessible.
Point to Remember: The manual method is quite risky and complicated. If you will perform a single mistake in deleting the files then it will affect the operating system severely and crashing is also possible. Thus, the aforesaid steps should be followed only by the technical person.
Method 2: How to Fix Corrupted JPEG files Automatically?
If you are a novice user and unable to follow the manual method due to complicated steps then we suggest you to make use of Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair Software. It is a powerful tool which has been designed by the technical experts. This comes with advanced algorithms and high level mechanisms to perform deep scanning in the system. The tool will repair the severely corrupted or damaged JPEG files in just few clicks. Even more, you can also use the software to recover deleted jpeg files in easiest way.
Stellar JPEG Repair Software comes with easy-to-use interface which can be easily handled by the non-technical users also. Even more, it supports lots of advanced features which makes it the best jpeg repair tool available in the market. This tool will display the preview of the recovered files and allows the store them at your desired location. Additionally, it does not compromise with the image quality and recovers in the original format. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the software now to check its working performance and efficiency.