Does your hard drive got corrupted or damaged which you protect with password? Are you unable to access any of the data from Encrypted Mac Hard Drive? Are you seeking for the solution to recover data from encrypted Mac Hard Drive? If your answer for all question is positive then you reached the right place. Here we will be going to provide you with the best solution to retrieve all data. Kindly read this post carefully and follow the instruction.
As we all know that the Mac system is considered as the safest and secure operating system as compared to the other. It maintains the safety of the data and stored them in a safe manner. This operating system gain popularity due to its advanced feature and functionality. These features make this operating system most attractive and useful. Most of the people like to use Mac system to complete their regular task. Lots of inbuilt application and its better performance provides you the best-desired results. Hard Drive of Mac system is the place to store all digital information. One way or another the user saves the information on the hard disk and accesses it as desire. It can store Various file formats such as MS Office files, multimedia files, compressed file types, and many more, can be stored on your hard disk. To ensure that the data on your hard disk is safe, we created a password for the disk. This is a big misconception that password protection on the hard drive can only prevent unauthorized access to data, but not the loss of data.
What are the causes of the data loss in Encrypted Mac Hard Drive?
Despite the fact that the Mac operating system is developed with advanced and powerful technologies. there are certain chances that the drive will be damaged and you will lose all the data embedded in it. Below are the most common scenarios that are responsible for the corruption of disks on Mac:
- An interrupt or incorrect file system conversion process can lead to corruption of Mac Hard drive due to which your complete data becomes inaccessible.
- A sudden shutdown of the system due to an unexpected power failure will make you to forcefully shut down all open programs and sometimes damage the Mac drivers.
- Heat is one of the most common reasons for the failure of the hard disk and is happening too often. Due to improper ventilation or a damaged processor fan, the system warms up to a maximum and causes a sudden accident on the hard disk or serious damage to computer equipment that is irreversible.
- Other reasons: Software malfunction, bad sectors, hard drive aging, failure of the hard drive, system file corruption, formatting error, volume header damage, partition table damage, use of an untrusted third-party utility to re-size existing volumes, or recreating volumes.
One of the above-mentioned reasons is enough to corrupt the Mac Hard Drive and make your entire data inaccessible. This can lead to the loss of valuable files and folders stored on the Mac. You become unable to view or access your files from the encrypted hard disk as the volumes on the Mac HDD are unchanged after damage to the hard disk. However, data, in this case, is not actually lost, it simply becomes invisible.
What are the error messages appears on the screen after Corruption in Encrypted Mac hard drive?
Nobody wants to lose their data that they keep protected. But all the above-mentioned reasons make your entire encrypted data inaccessible. You should know that when you tried to access those data, you will found various pop-up on the screen. Some of the common error messages the users detect on their screen are listed below:
Encrypted Mac hard drive failure
This file not found
Encrypted Mac hard drive not showing up
The file does not exist on the Mac Hard Drive
Encrypted Mac hard drive not Working
Encrypted Mac hard drive is not recognized
Encrypted Mac hard drive displayed an unreadable error
How to Recover Data From Encrypted Mac Hard Drive manually?
If you want to recover deleted and corrupted data from Encrypted Mac hard drive then you are highly advised you to use Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery Software. This is one of the best tools developed by technical experts through high-level algorithms and powerful mechanisms. This tool will perform a deep scan on the system and detect all lost or damaged files in a few clicks. The best part of the software is that it will never change the quality of the recovered files and recover it in its original format. Due to the user-friendly interface of the tool, even non-technical users can also understand and use the software easily. It is compatible with all the version of the Mac Operating system. You can simply recover the file with the software. To start the recovery process, you simply need to download and run the software and connect the password-protected hard drive to the Mac OS and follow the steps.
Salient Key Features of Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery Software:-
- It is compatible with all the version of the Mac Operating system.
- It shows the preview of the recoverable data before starts the actual recovery process.
- The trial version of the software is available for free.
- It allows the users to save the file on their desired location.
You can check the effectiveness of the tool by downloading its trial version. After complete satisfaction, you can purchase a licensed software version. So, Download it now without delay to immediately get back your important data from Encrypted Mac Hard Drive.